Basic Gate – OTTO
Nord Modules compatibility:
3-finger, 5-finger, long fingers, short fingers
Center distance between fingers:
140 mm | 5.5”
Our Basic Gate merges with our Quick Mover installed on the mobile robot to receive or hold an object, connecting the mobile robot with production lines and storage systems.
It is designed as a basic standard module that can serve as e.g. a flexible pick-up point or simply be adjusted to specialized work processes.
The gate modules of this series possess the smallest footprint possible and are also suitable for projects with severe space constraints. Due to the optimized distance between the arms, the modules deliver great flexibility in terms of load sizes – from small to large items.
Your key benefits:
- Simple and fast assembly process - providing a complete solution in combination with the Nord Modules Wheel gates, Cobot Tower, and Shelf Cart.
- The modular design makes the footprint only as big as the transported goods and makes the module suitable for factories with very limited space.
- Reliable and cost-efficient connection of the mobile robot with production lines and storage systems.
- Optimization of internal logistics receiving heavy payloads of up to 220 kg, freeing staff from handling heavy items.
- Modular design makes it possible to build up the gate unique for the customer’s