MiR500, MiR600, MiR1000, MiR1350
Nord Modules compatibility:
1350 x 910 x 94 mm
1250 kg (See AMR max load)
Up: 3.5 s – Down: 3.5 s
600.000 lifts at max payload or 5 years
Up to 1016 x 1219 mm | 40 x 48 in
Optimize your internal logistics by automating the internal transportation of pallets with the Nord Modules US Pallet Lift Top Module. Nord Modules US Pallet Lift autonomously picks up and delivers pallets in the Pallet Rack.
Stable handling and transport of pallets up to 40×48”. It enables the MiR AMRs to lift pallets autonomously from the Pallet Rack and lowers the pallet for stable transportation of payloads up to 1250 kg.
Due to the module´s shelf lift design, it can be used for various other lifting applications as well.
• Industrial actuator with ball screw spindle, servo motor, and dynamic brake.
• Scissor lift design with cam followers.
• Allows uneven load - up to 850kg in one corner.
• Bearings in all moving joints.
• Easy mounting on AMR - Removing 4x4 screws gives access to the 4 mounting points on the AMR.
• 600 000 lift or 5 years - whatever comes first.
• 600 000 lift cycles is at maximum payload.
• Interface via modbus.
• Equipped with stack light that gives feedback on the following states of the top module: Process status | Service need | Error
• 48v safe power for drive
• 24v for controller
The top module is capable of sending essential information to the MiR AMR for data collection.
The information includes:
• Total lift count
• Error codes